Monday 21 July 2014

Gospel Meeting 20/07/2014

Mr. Alistair Patterson read Matthew 11 vs.25-30.
Come, Take, Learn.
1/ The invitation of Jesus.
2/ The promise of Jesus.
3/ The instruction of Jesus.
4/ The example of Jesus.
Jesus has all power and authority nothing is too hard for Him, He is not one among others is is alone in His worth, so when He says come unto me it is something to take notice of.
Do we have a burden either as a sinner who needs Salvation or as a believer going through trials He is the one to answer our needs. There must be an acknowledgement of our need.
He will give us rest, we will be refreshed, revived, relieved.
The person of Jesus offers us rest through trust in Him.
His yoke is easy and His burden light, coupled together involves obedience and submission.
Galatians 2 vs.20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
We should follow the example of Jesus and be disciples follow His teaching, and be gentle and lowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment