Monday 6 April 2015

Gospel Meeting 05/04/2015

Mr. Mark Reynolds Exodus 3 vs.1-14, John 6 vs.35, 8 vs.12, 10 vs.9-14, 11 vs.25, 14 vs.6, 15 vs.5.
Exodus 3 vs.14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Who is Jesus Christ and why is He qualified to come and die for us.
There are many facets to the person of Christ.
The bread of life.
The light of the world.
I am the door.
The good shepherd.
The resurrection and the life.
The way the truth and the life.
The true vine.
He gives us sustenance, guidance, security, care protection provision, new life abundant life, direction and makes us fruitful.
He died was buried and rose again, we can have Salvation, forgiveness and abundant life through repentance and faith in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment