Monday 18 May 2015

Gospel Meeting 17/05/2015.

Mr. Bruce Clark read Psalm 46, and John 17 vs.6-19.
1/ We have IDENTITY in Christ.
2/ We have UNITY in Christ.
3/ We have GLORY in Christ.

1/ People seek an identity for themselves through various hero's etc. but our identity is with Jesus Christ the perfect role model, He will never disappoint. He loves us and He died for us so that we could be forgiven. We should identify with His cross. The cross happens in us. Love has conquered.

2/  vs.21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, we are united with God through love and also with each other.

3/ vs.4  I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5  And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Heaven is solid, not ghost like, the unseen things are Eternal. He has given us His glory, and many wonderful blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment