Monday 13 July 2015

Gospel Meeting 12/07/2015

Mr. Stephen Clegg read Exodus 17 vs.1-7, Numbers 20 vs.7-13, Deuteronomy 34 vs.1-6.
Stephen gave us an outline of the life of Moses and how that he was prepared and used by God for great things.
God brought enough water from the rock to satisfy the prople, but the second time Moses disobeyed and suffered the judgement of God.
 Malachi 3 vs.6  For I am the LORD, I change not;
God is Holy, Just and a God of Love, He must be obeyed.
Sin will never enter Heaven and we are all sinners.

Romans 5 vs.6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

1 Corinthians 15 vs.3  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Galatians 2 vs.20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Acts 16 vs.31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,

Acts 17 vs.30  but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

We must do it God's way  and obey Him to receive Salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment