Monday 24 August 2015

Gospel Meeting 23/08/2015

Mr.John Clegg read 1 Corinthians 15 vs.3-10, 12-20 and 51-58.
1/ CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS.
2/ AND THAT HE WAS BURIED.
3/ AND THAT HE ROSE AGAIN.
4/ AND THAT HE WAS SEEN.
5/ AND HE IS COMING AGAIN.

Christ is the Saviour and Lord, We are sinners but He never sinned. He didn't deserve to be on the cross, but He died for our sin and paid the price that God demanded.
He was buried - proof of His death.
John 10 vs.18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
He is risen and ascended to Heaven. Hell is a real place.
He was seen by His own up to 500 at once.
He is coming again we don't know when so it is urgent.
2 Corinthians 6 vs.2  behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
You need to be saved now and know you are going to Heaven not Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment