Monday 30 May 2016

Gospel Meeting 29/05/2016

Mr. Terry Martin read Ephesians 2 vs.4-10.
"The greatest real true lasting love is God's love."
God's love for us is sincere, unique with no devious motives, and is open to all just for the asking and its for all Eternity.

1/ A love that's not wanted-
1 John 4 vs.10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

2/ A love that's not desired-
Romans 5 vs.8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

3/ A love at great cost-
John 3 vs.16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

4/ A love with a sure and certain hope for the future.- 
John 14 vs.1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2  In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

5/ A love that we can never be separated from.
Romans 8 vs.38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Those that refuse God's Salvation will be lost forever in Hell.
Are we ready to meet God on the judgement day.

No comments:

Post a Comment