Monday 3 October 2016

Gospel Meeting 02/10/2016

Dr. Gareth Crossley read Mark 5 vs.1-20.
Peace be still, the storm before and legion.
It was a place for the dead, but there was an amazing transformation.
Sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind.
We have a wonderful all powerful Saviour.
What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high.
Even the demons knew who Jesus was.
The pigs drowned and the demons went into the abyss all for God's glory.
Jesus went to the cross at Calvary, He died was buried and rose again according to the scriptures, for God's glory and for our Salvation if we repent and put our trust in Him. Free from the power of sin and Satan, clothed and in our right mind, peace in our hearts.

Hebrews 2 vs.14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15  And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

John 14 vs.1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2  In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment