Monday 25 July 2016

Gospel Meeting 24/07/1016

Mr. Neil Bedford read 2 Kings 4 vs.1-7
"Running On Empty"
Nothing.
What God can do with an empty vessel.
Philippians 4 vs.19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Water to wine, feeding the 5,000.
People try many things to achieve satisfaction but it is only fleeting , there is a void that only God can fill.
Trusting God will give you lasting satisfaction.
God sent His Son to make this possible, He died on the cross to pay for our sin, if we repent and trust Him we will have forgiveness and Eternal Life.
We will have new life through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
Pray, praise and petition Him
Accept and recognise your sin, confess your sin, and forsake your sin.
Empty yourself of sin, self, and substitutes, then totally surrender yourself to God and He will fill you, and you will enjoy intimacy with God.

 John 15 vs. 10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11  These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment