Monday 16 March 2015

Gospel Meeting 15/03/2015

Mr. Graham Stanley read Psalm 23
Scripture is the inspired Word of God.
Who is the Lord? He is the Eternal God the Almighty One. God has spoken to us by His Son, He was called Jesus because He would save His people from their sins. He is God the Son, God made flesh. He never sinned, God was well pleased with Him. "He who has seen me has seen the Father."
He is the Good Shepherd who gives His life for the Sheep. Is He your Shepherd?
They crucified Him, they taunted Him, He bore the judgement of God, He bore our sins in His body on the tree.
The life is in the blood, and it is blood that makes Atonement for the Soul.
He rose from the dead, my sins were righteously dealt with. He ascended to Heaven. He loved me and gave Himself for me.
All have sinned and sin brings judgement, there is a Hell, so cast all your care on Him.
Once we are saved we are always saved, and we have the Holy Spirit. Then if we confess our sin He will forgive us. We need to pray and read His word, we have three enemies the world ,the flesh, and the Devil.
No fear in death it is the gate to Heaven, the door to glory, we shall be like Him.
He is coming back into the air to receive His own we may not have to pass through death. To be forever with the Lord.
Revelation 21 vs,4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

"Wounded for me,
Wounded for me,
There on the cross He was
Wounded for me.
Gone my transgressions and now I am free
All because Jesus was
Wounded for me."

Repent or perish, believe, receive Him by faith, He will have mercy.
You will have new life in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment